AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Vinita Choudary, an employee with the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center, was was arrested after stealing PPE from the hospital.
On Tuesday, April 2, 2020 around 9:30 P.M. Vinita Choudary took one box of surgical masks and six boxes of disposable gowns valued at $11.31.
She was was charged with a misdemeanor, Theft by Taking, on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
She took the items without consent and with the intention of depriving the owner of the items.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Boil water advisory for certain parts of Aiken now over
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Super sunny Sunday! Warmer temperatures on the way. – What to expect, check here
- SC House passes bill to ticket slow left lane drivers