AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Vinita Choudary, an employee with the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center, was was arrested after stealing PPE from the hospital.
On Tuesday, April 2, 2020 around 9:30 P.M. Vinita Choudary took one box of surgical masks and six boxes of disposable gowns valued at $11.31.
She was was charged with a misdemeanor, Theft by Taking, on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
She took the items without consent and with the intention of depriving the owner of the items.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- More than 700K sign petition calling for Clarence Thomas to be impeached
- Boat fire under investigation in Columbia County
- Fatal hit and run under investigation in Aiken County
- Brittney Griner trial begins: Pressure grows for officials to negotiate WNBA star’s release from Russia
- Texas man puts life savings into buying virtual property