WRENS (WJBF) – Community Healthcare Systems, Inc. is hosting a mobile COVID-19 testing site at The Rabun Center.
That event is today, Thursday, May 21st from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
The Rabun Center is located at 101 McNair St. in Wrens.
Staff request that potential patients call in advance to schedule an appointment for testing. The number to the Community Healthcare Systems Wrens office is 706-547-7551.
- Child shocked by power line in Nashville while playing barefoot in rain
- Virginia Commonwealth University fraternity suspended following death of a 19-year-old freshman
- Third stimulus checks: Will we get $1,400 payments in March?
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say