BARNWELL COUNTY, Sc (WJBF) – Agents of the S.C. Law Enforcement Division arrested a former officer with the Barnwell Police Department Wednesday in connection with illegally purchasing nonferrous metals.
24-year old, Andrew Issac Milligan, was charged with Misconduct in Office and Unlawful Purchase of Nonferrous Metals with Intent to Resell.
The SLED investigation was requested by the Barnwell County Sheriff’s Office.
Milligan was booked at the Barnwell County Detention Center.
- Aiken Co. Officials arrest man involved in Aiken shooting
- Windsor man facing charges following shooting
- Social media post mentions “RCSD”, group plotting attacks now until inauguration; Richmond County officials say its not their agency
- SC DHEC COVID-19 reporting issues now resolved
- SC Senator asks for Augusta University’s help to fight COVID-19