BARNWELL COUNTY, Sc (WJBF) – Agents of the S.C. Law Enforcement Division arrested a former officer with the Barnwell Police Department Wednesday in connection with illegally purchasing nonferrous metals.
24-year old, Andrew Issac Milligan, was charged with Misconduct in Office and Unlawful Purchase of Nonferrous Metals with Intent to Resell.
The SLED investigation was requested by the Barnwell County Sheriff’s Office.
Milligan was booked at the Barnwell County Detention Center.
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Free rides offered to and from CSRA polling sites
- Golden Apple: Stephanie Jones