(WJBF) - Only a week into 2018 and we have a candidate for father of the year.
This Michigan dad is going viral, thanks to the leotard-clad daddy-daughter dance set to the tune of Beyoncé's "Single Ladies".
Steve Haddad pulled out all the stops for a Christmas lip sync battle donning the leggy outfit and even learning the routine from a professional choreographer.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect