WEST JORDAN, Utah (Good4Utah) – Police say a mother didn't realize until Tuesday morning that she had left her 3-year-old behind while visiting a corn maze Monday night.
Officers were called to the Crazy Corn Maze around 7:30 p.m. Monday on reports of a child left behind. They say they weren't able to find the boy's parents, so the 3-year-old spent the night with Division of Child and Family Services.
Around 7 a.m. Tuesday, police say they received a call from a mother saying she couldn't find her son.
The child and the mother have been reunited. Police are investigating the circumstances behind the incident.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop