(CNN) – Facebook will pay you to record your voice.
The company is looking for select people to help improve its voice recognition tools.
All you have to do is record a phrase… followed by the first name of a Facebook friend.
You do that multiple times.
In total, the task takes around five minutes.
It doesn’t pay much though — you get up to $5.00 sent to your paypal.
Look for the Facebook survey on a market research app called viewpoints — the name of it is “pronunciations.”
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses
- Macaulay Culkin ‘sold’ on digitally removing President Trump from Home Alone 2
- The most — and least — affordable neighborhoods in the U.S., according to Trulia
- ‘Spectacular’ bright-orange bat species discovered
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey