(CNN) – Facebook will pay you to record your voice.
The company is looking for select people to help improve its voice recognition tools.
All you have to do is record a phrase… followed by the first name of a Facebook friend.
You do that multiple times.
In total, the task takes around five minutes.
It doesn’t pay much though — you get up to $5.00 sent to your paypal.
Look for the Facebook survey on a market research app called viewpoints — the name of it is “pronunciations.”
- Live VIPIR 6 Weather Forecast 4/4/20 PM
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Through the looking glass: Thrive at Augusta finds a new way to talk to loved ones
- Madonna donates $1M to Gates’ Foundation Coronavirus-Relief efforts to find COVID-19 prevention, treatment
- At funerals in virus outbreak, mourning is from a distance