(CNN) – An apparent victory in the fight against cancer.
There’s an experimental blood test that detects the disease.
Researchers at Johns Hopkins university also say the test found various forms of cancer.
The findings, published in The Journal Science, were based on roughly 10,000 women.
None of the subjects had shown any symptoms.
The test, called a liquid biopsy, discovered 26-cancers that were confirmed by PET and CT Scans.
Dr. Bert Vogelstein, who led the study team, says many of the women who tested positive had no idea they had cancer.
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Fort Bragg deletes Twitter account, says hack led to lewd messages
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- Suspending city ambulances will not reduce service Gold Cross says