AUGUSTA (WJBF) – An escaped convict from Muscogee County, Ga was captured in Augusta.
That incident happened Friday around noon.
33-year-old John Pollock of Augusta walked away from a work detail on February 7th in Muscogee County.
Pollock is serving a three year sentence for Second Degree Burglary.
His sentence start date was January 25th, 2018 with a maximum release date of January 24th, 2021.
No word on if he’ll receive additional time for his escape.
- Peace and Unity Parade happening in Waynesboro
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump