AUGUSTA (WJBF) – An escaped convict from Muscogee County, Ga was captured in Augusta.
That incident happened Friday around noon.
33-year-old John Pollock of Augusta walked away from a work detail on February 7th in Muscogee County.
Pollock is serving a three year sentence for Second Degree Burglary.
His sentence start date was January 25th, 2018 with a maximum release date of January 24th, 2021.
No word on if he’ll receive additional time for his escape.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Watch: Police bust massive house party in Ohio
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location not hired by campaign
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate