AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - NewsChannel 6 has learned that the Metro Market in downtown Augusta is closing.
A sign on the door states that metro market will close every day this week at 2 PM until it finally closes on Friday.
That sign on the door also states that the store will move to North Augusta at Exit 5 on March 1st.
The 11-thousand square foot building opened in August of 2014 next to the Augusta Common.Count on NewsChannel 6 for more about the closing and how this will affect downtown Augusta.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect