AUGUSTA (WJBF) – Doctors Hospital plans to hire 137nurses over the next four months to grow their front line team.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Doctors Hospital has avoided layoffs and furloughing its full-time workforce. Now, the hospital is hiring for nurses, technicians, and other front-line positions.
The hospital will be hosting a hiring event for Registered Nurses on September 15, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
To register for the event, click here. Those interested in applying to join the Doctors Hospital team are encouraged to visit the careers section of Doctors-Hospital.net for the latest information on hiring events and open positions.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Girl, 9, saves family from early morning house fire in Summerville
- Sheriff: Deputy fatally shot Black man while serving warrant
- Kentucky mom accused of killing son, 10, after trying to cut out his tongue
- Beware of scam asking you for money to prove you’re owner of your home