(CNN) – A trip to a Disney theme park is going to cost you more in 2020.
Ticket increases have been announced for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Annual passes have increased between 4% and 8%, depending on which plan you purchase.
This follows a more than 10% ticket price hike in 2019, according to Walt Disney World News Today.
For Disneyland, the most expensive one-day park hopper ticket will cost over $200 for the first time ever.
The higher ticket prices come as Disney California Adventure prepares to open its marvel avengers campus.
The old 3 tier ticket system for the magic kingdom has changed to a slightly more complicated 5 tier system.
There are more options now than just value, regular, and peak prices.
The only good news is for Florida residents–there are no price hikes for Sunshine State visitors’ annual passes.
Full pricing for Disney World in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim can be found on the parks’ websites.
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’