COLUMBIA, S.C. (WCBD) – The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control is recruiting four support positions to help with its coronavirus response.
DHEC says potential hires will join a task force of professionals who are responding to COVID-19 in order to “preserve the health and well-being of our residents and the environment.”
The positions have an hourly rate of $19.60-$25.14 and will work 12-hour shifts, seven days a week.
Job duties include assisting agency leadership in operational planning and execution for the COVID 19 response.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree; at least two years of planning experience and operations preferred; knowledge of ICS is preferred.
Hires would also benefit from opportunities for potential overtime payment, participation in the state’s retirement system and insurance benefits, and insight on possible full-time employment opportunities at a premier agency.
Interested in applying? Click here.
- Governor Kemp backs Natalie Paine for District Attorney during CSRA visit
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting