AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The Richmond County Coroner's Office is investigating a motor vehicle crash that left one woman dead.
The coroner's office says the victim has been identified as 33-year-old Andrea Clark.
She was the sole occupant in the car and was not wearing a seat belt.
Clark was traveling north on Georgetown Drive when she attempted to pass a vehicle. She then struck a southbound vehicle head on.
She was transported to Augusta University Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.
Her body was sent the GBI Crime Lab for an autopsy.
- Florida woman pulls gator from pants during stop
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes