BURKE COUNTY, Ga.(WJBF) - Update: The original information listed the accident as a 4-wheeler ATV, but it is actually a Side-By-Side ATV. The children were at the end of their yard/driveway when the vehicle struck their ATV. It does not appear that they were riding in the roadway at any time. Their parents were observing when this occurred.
The children are all in stable condition with cuts and bruises. The young injured girl has a broken elbow
Three children are in the hospital following a DUI crash, Saturday.
According to investigators, Amanda Holsomback lost control of her vehicle and hit a 4-wheeler carrying three children.
A 13-year old male, a 12-year old male and a 9- year old female were all hurt in the crash and taken to a local hospital for treatment.
One child is in critical condition and the other two are in serious condition.
The driver has been charged for driving too fast for conditions, driving while unlicensed and DUI.
Georgia State patrol is investigating the crash.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop