AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The owner of a local restaurant says he plans to rebuild in the same location after a fire swept through the building.
The owner tells NewsChannel 6 he is committed to keeping the restaurant in South Augusta.
Witnesses saw smoke coming from the Wendy's on Peach Orchard road Wednesday morning.
Investigators say foul play is not suspected.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop