WARRENVILLE, SC - Law enforcement in Aiken County needs the public's help finding three suspects in a shooting incident.
It happened in Warrenville in the 600 block of Augusta Road around 6:43 a.m. Sunday. The Aiken County Sheriff's Office reports deputies found a man next to the roadway who had been shot. He told them he had been in a vehicle with three men when they stopped, pulled him out of the car and robbed him of his cash and cell phone. That victim said one of the suspects shot both of his legs. He is stable now.
The three suspects are described as one white man and two black men. They left the area in a silver, four-door vehicle. The investigation is still on going. Anyone with information should contact the Aiken County Sheriff's Office at 803-648-6811. You can also call Crimestoppers of the Midlands at 888-CRIME-SC. That's 888-274-6372. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1000.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Local businesses remind shoppers not to forget them when you holiday shop
- One person dead in North Augusta shooting
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect