The Richmond County Sheriff's Office says three people are behind bars charged with murder in connection to the death of Antoine Jones.
Investigators say Jones was found shot to death in the backyard of his home on Patterson Bridge Road in July.
Investigators have arrested 31-year-old Jessica Bryant and 33-year-old Frank Asuncion. Both are charged with murder. They are in custody in Richmond County.
During the course of the investigation, a third suspect, 41 year old Kenneth Straughn was also linked to the homicide. He is charged with murder and is currently behind bars at the Columbia County Detention Center on unrelated charges.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect