AUGUSTA, GA (WJBF) - Friday, Nov. 9 is the official launch for The Salvation Army of Augusta's Red Kettle and Angel Tree campaigns.
The community is invited to enjoy a daylong celebration filled with fun, fundraising and a little bit of friendly competition at Hobby Lobby on Robert C. Daniel Jr. Parkway.
The annual celebration hosted is by the Army to kick off their two largest fundraisers of the year.
Bell ringers will soon be outside your favorite stores until Christmas Eve.
The kickoff is from 11 am to 6 pm.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Thomson Business owner convicted of medicare fraud
- Cybersecurity experts critical of proposed electronic voting system
- District 5 seat remains vacant
- Naming Amphitheater for late Commissioner proposed
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect