AUGUSTA, GA (WJBF) - UPDATE: The Richmond County Sheriff's Office says a missing golf patron has been found safe.
Friends of 55 year old Thomas Horcher reported him missing when he got separated from the group around 3pm yesterday near the course.
Horcher is from Chicago.
Investigators say Thursday morning he showed up at the course to meet his friends and was safe.
No other details have been released.
Richmond County investigators are looking for a missing man last seen near Augusta National Golf Club.
They say that 55 year old Thomas Horcher has a medical condition that may make him disoriented or confused.
Horcher is from Chicago and was separated from his group around 3pm Wednesday near the course.
He was wearing black shorts, a hunter green shirt, and a white cap with LSU on it.
Anyone who knows where Horcher might be your asked to call the Richmond County Sheriff's Office at 706-821-1080.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Military police looking for teen missing from post
- Paine College offers CAPS program to the Augusta Community
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect