North Augusta, S.C. (WJBF) - The Augusta Greenjackets had more than people cheering them on Monday night.
SRP Park hosted its first 'Bark in the Park' event. The stadium was filled with furry friends of all sizes.
"The dog gets to see the baseball game, and he gets to cheer. Of course he didn't have a Greenjackets jersey, so he is wearing his Memorial Day clothes and hat because he is an all American dog," Stuart Prettel, who brought his dog named Astro to the event, told NewsChannel6.
You can bring your 4-legged friend to SRP Park's next 'Bark in the Park' on June 13th.
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop