AUGUSTA, GA (WJBF) - A juvenile has now officially been charged in connection with the shooting death of Camron Robinson.
They are being charged with Involuntary Manslaughter and Possession of a Firearm by a Person Under 18.
Investigators believe the shooting to be accidental and an isolated incident.
The juvenile has not been located but a Juvenile Pickup Order has been issued and investigators are following leads.
The suspect is also connected to a burglary on the 2000 block of Fenwick Street that happened prior to the shooting, along with 3 other teens.
Those 3 teens have been arrested and charged with Burglary and Possession of a Firearm by a Person Under 18.
The Richmond County Coroner's Office says a 14 year old is dead after a shooting on Ellis Street.
Officials say 14 year old Camron DeShawn Robinson was shot at least one time and was taken to Augusta University Medical Center. He was pronounced dead at 3:23 pm.
The body will be taken to the GBI Crime lab for an autopsy.
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a shooting on the 2000 block of Ellis Street.
Investigators say one victim was shot and has been taken to the hospital. The condition of the victim is unknown at this time.
Officials say two people have been detained and a third person is being sought.
Details on what led up to the shooting are limited but stay tuned to NewsChannel6 for more on this developing story.
Have you seen the Augusta Canal...
Electrical fire contained at Center...
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him