Aiken County, SC - The Aiken County Sheriff's Office is investigating a deadlystabbing on the 300 Block of Good Hope Farms Road in Aiken.
Investigators say that when they arrived on scene, they found a female victim unharmed and a deceased male victim outside the home with multiple stab wounds.
The Coroner has identified the victim as 74 year old Joseph W. Bell who was the owner of the resident. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Officials say the suspect has been identified as 42 year old Thomas James Burkhart. He fled the scene driving a Black 2004 Ford F150 with a South Carolina Tag of PTD723.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Aiken County Sheriff' Office.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect