County music fans-- Sugarland starts their summer tour in Augusta!
They play in the James Brown Arena on Friday May 25. Doors open at 6P and the concert starts at 7P.
They gave NewsChannel 6 a behind the scenes look as they rehearsed for their first stop on their Summer tour. Augusta is the first stop of 49 for the band this summer. The tour and their new album are both titled "Bigger." Front woman Jennifer Nettles says the inspiration for the name came from the fact that they want their songs to touch fans in a way that is bigger than just melodies.
NewsChannel 6's Ashley Osborne talked to Nettles and Kristian Bush about what fans can expect from their tour. Sugarland hopes fans feel transported by their concert. They want you feel like you can leave your troubles behind and enjoy a night of fun. They also talked about what life is like for the duo now that they are both parents.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets now. As of Friday afternoon, there are still some available!
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high