AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - UPDATE: Ola May Gant has been found safe.
Original article below:
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing woman.
64-year-old Ola May Gant was last seen on November 6th at 7 a.m. on the 500 block of Carr Street.
She was last seen wearing a brown hat, black coat and gray pants.
Gant is described as having short grey braids.
Investigators say she could be in the Harrisburg area.
If you have any information please call 706-821-1080
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- A woman is in jail accused of killing her husband.
- Aiken County Board of Education's agenda before the holiday break
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect