AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - UPDATE: The Richmond County Sherif's Office says Larhonda Dacole William and Alexis Williams have been found safe.
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office is asking for your help in finding a missing woman and her young child.
27-year-old Larhonda Dacole Williams and 14-month-old Alexis Williams was last seen at her home on the 2800 block of Nighthawk Drive at 10 a.m. Friday.
Larhonda suffers from schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder and is believed to be off her medication.
Investigators say she may have walked away from her hom under her own freewill.
She could be seen in possession of a large pink & black diaper bag and was last seen wearing black shorts and a white tank top.
If you have any information on where they may be, please call 706-821-1080 or 911
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high