AUGUSTA, GA (WJBF) - If you are a registered nurse looking for a job then, Tuesday, Sept.11 is your day to head to the Charlie
Norwood VA Medical Center in Augusta.
The center will host a hiring fair from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Uptown Campus on Freedom Way.
Applicants should bring their resume and be prepared for an onsite interview.
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high