AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - - The Richmond County Sheriff's Office reports a man was shot and killed in South Augusta Saturday night. Deputies responded to shots fired on the 2900 block of Dahlia Drive. When they arrived, they found 30-year-old Xavier Harvey unresponsive and said he was shot at least one time. He was pronounced dead around 11:30 p.m. Harvey's body will be sent to the GBI Crime Lab in Atlanta for an autopsy.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop