RICHMOND Co., GA (WJBF) - The Richmond County Board of Education will host its "Hats Off to Success" program tonight.
The program supports special needs students' transition into work options for their skill level.
It is part of a partnership with Augusta University, Vocational Rehab, and other organizations.
Parents and community members can come out to learn more.
It is happening Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 5 p.m. in the Christenberry Fieldhouse on Wrightsboro Road.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect