AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The Publix shopping center along Washington Road is set to be sold.
According to a June 27th filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the property along with two adjacent parcels, will be sold by Security Land and Development Company.
The property, known as “National Plaza” , is being sold to a limited liability corporation by the name WSQ.
This company is the same LLC that purchased the strip mall area that houses SteinMart.
Closing for the sale of the Publix shopping center is set for October of this year.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop