Washington Co. (WJBF) - Multiple law enforcement agencies investigating a shooting death that happened in a local club.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office tells NewsChannel 6 that 35-year-old D'Carlos Franswa Gamble from Bartow was shot around 3AM at "Da Spot Club" outside Davisboro.
Deputies say Kintyris Antwone Moye, 30, of Davisboro drove himself and the victim to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office. Gamble was pronounced dead at the Sheriff's Office and Moye was arrested and charged with felony murder.
Moye is currently behind bars without bond at the Washington County Jail.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigations, Davisboro Police and Jefferson County Sheriff's Office are assisting with the ongoing investigation.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man arrested after driving himself and victim to sheriff's office following fatal shooting
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop