AUGUSTA, GA (WJBF) - Monday the public can learn more about the hub of where many Cyber Crimes will be solved.
An open house will be held for the GBI Georgia Cyber Crime Center.
The Director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation will also be in attendance.
It starts at 1:00 p.m. at the Nathan Deal Campus for Innovation.
That's in the Cyber Institute on 11th Street in downtown Augusta.
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high