ALLENDALE, S.C. - One person is dead after a car accident in Allendale.
South Carolina Highway Patrol says it happened on Bluff Road around 2:30 am, Saturday morning.
The driver of a Chevrolet SUV ran off the road, hit a tree and was thrown from the vehicle.
South Carolina Highway Patrol says the driver was not wearing a seat belt.
The Allendale coroner has not released the name of the victim.
NewsChannel 6 will keep you updated.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Trailer and heavy equipment stolen from Blanchard Equipment
- As the fire neared, this 93-year-old knew she had to get out. Then her garbageman showed up
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect