RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) -- A man is facing charges following a fight and shooting in downtown Augusta, Sunday morning.
Muntreze Roundtree, 24, is charged with aggravated assault.
On March 17 at 12:06 a.m., deputies responded to the 900 block of Broad Street in reference to shots fired.
Investigators learned Roundtree shot at a group of people who followed him from Dr. Unks Dive Bar and started fighting him.
We're told Roundtree turned himself into when authorities arrived.
Four people sustained gunshot wounds and were transported to local hospitals for treatment. The status of their condition is unknown at this time, authorities said.
"Montreze Roundtree and Sheriff Roundtree are not related," authorities added.
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood