(WJBF) - The owner of a local entertainment group is suing two CSRA media outlets and two of their employees.
Joe Mullins of The Mullins Entertainment Group, has filed a defamation lawsuit against Beasley Broadcasting and its employee Austin Rhodes as well as The Metro Spirit Newspaper and its publisher Joe White.
In the suit, Mullins maintains Rhodes and White broadcast and published information about Mullins that was untrue in attempt to harm Mullins' character.
NewsChannel 6 has reached out Austin Rhodes and Joe White about the suit. Both have provided 'no comment'.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- American Legion Post 71 hosts Veterans Day event in North Augusta
- Crews respond to fire on Henry Street at Highland Avenue
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect