DENMARK, S.C. (WJBF) - Regional Medical Center- Orangeburg is hosting a job fair for the soon to be opened Freestanding Emergency Medical Center to be opened in Denmark.
"We are looking to hire Dynamic People for our Dynamic Team," officials said
The event will take place on Friday, November 8 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Carolina Stagecoach Venue at 4804 Carolina Highway, Denmark.
RMC is looking to hire for the following positions:
- Registered Nurse
- ED Tech
- Environmental Services
- Monitor Tech
- Multi-Modality Tech
- Pharmacy Tech
On-site interviews will be conducted. You're asked to bring a copy of your resume.
If you're unable to attend, you can apply at trmchealth.org. Click on careers and open opportunities.
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood