AUGUSTA, Ga.(WJBF) - The Richmond County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting death.
It happened around 2 a.m. on the 100 block of Parham Way in Augusta.
According to the coroner, 38- year old Christopher Walker was shot at least one time and was taken to Augusta University Medical Center where he later died.
Walker's body will be taken to the GBI Crime Lab for an autopsy.
No other details are available at this time.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Commission blasts cemeteries and road side maintenance
- "We're back and we're here to stay," Toys for Tots registration in Allendale County, others underway
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect