Richmond Co. (WJBF) - Around 3 p.m. today, deputies at Charles B. Webster Detention Center found inmate Brandon Ray Masters dead.
The 37 year-old was hanging in his cell with a sheet from his bunk.
According to investigators, CPR was performed on Masters several times.
On June 26, 2018, Masters was charged for aggravated assault.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop