AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Girl Scout cookie season is just around the corner!
And this year, there is a new cookie in town. It's the Caramel Chocolate Chip.
The Girl Scouts say the gluten-free cookie contains rich caramel, semi-sweet chocolate chips and a hint of sea salt. The other gluten free option is Toffee-Tastic, which was first introduced in 2015.
These treats join returning classics such as Thin Mints, S'mores and Samoas.
And speaking of Girl Scouts, if you are a former scout, troop leader, or volunteer Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia wants to hear from you!
You're invited to a Girl Scout Alumnae Luncheon. The date is Thursday, January 17th at 11:30am. The luncheon will be held at West Lake Country Club. Tickets are $25.
RSVP before January 10th by mailing a check to the GSHG office at 508 Shartom Drive, Augusta, GA 30907.
Or, make your reservation by calling Sandy Helling at 706-621-5981.
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high