AUGUSTA, GA (WJBF) - The Georgia Cancer Center is creating a new signature event open to every cancer patient living in Augusta and surrounding areas.
It's a 1.5-mile walk to bring attention to all 28 cancers treated at the cancer center.
The walk is Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Lucy C. Laney Football Stadium on Laney Walker Boulevard.
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- A woman is in jail accused of killing her husband.
- Aiken County Board of Education's agenda before the holiday break
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect