ABC News - Fever. Chills. Vomiting. It could be the flu. And the best way to make sure you don't get knocked out this season could be to get the flu vaccine. More than 6-million Americans have already gotten the illness this year.
The CDC says the best way to prevent it from spreading is for everyone over 6 months old to make sure they are vaccinated. It takes 2-weeks to become effective.
If you aren't a fan of shots, you might opt for the nasal mist. Some say the mist is less effective.
The vaccine can reduce the length of your sickness if you do contract the flu.
Have you seen the Augusta Canal...
Electrical fire contained at Center...
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him