COLUMBIA COUNTY (WJBF) - Early voting is underway in Columbia County for a special election.
Voters will vote yes or no to ESPLOST.
The Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax.
The one cent is used to fund capital improvements like construction on new schools or additions to existing schools.
You can vote early Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Building G-3 on Ronald Reagan Drive in Evans starting Monday until March 15th.
The general election is on March 19th.
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood