RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga.(WJBF) - We're expected to learn more about a rape case in Augusta, Monday.
District Attorney, Natalie Paine, says she will be releasing a statement regarding the case in Summerville.
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office says the attack happened on Thursday, March 15 at the Colonial Court apartments on Walton Way.
A woman was reportedly raped and her throat slit inside her apartment.
There is still no suspect at this time.
Investigators say the woman did not know her attacker.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect