Augusta, GA (WJBF) - As summer very slowly turns to fall, we may be looking for our favorite fall foods.
Chef Ben Nauman from Bonefish Grill in Augusta stopped by Television Park to show us how to whip up a couple of items from their menu.
Grilled Swordfish Over Pumpkin Ravioli
4 Each 6 oz fresh swordfish steak
½ tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
4 TBSP Crumbled feta cheese
16 Each Pumpkin Ravioli
2 qts Boiling water
4 TBSP Butter
1 tsp Shallots, ¼" dice
2 tsp Fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
2 TBSP French's crispy onions
1 TBSP Chopped parsley
1. Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
2. Grill for 60 seconds and flip swordfish over.
3. Place 1 TBSP of crumbled feta cheese on top of each steak.
4. Move steaks to the coolest part of the grill and cook to an internal temperature of 135˚.
5. Remove from the grill and keep warm.
6. Place the ravioli into the boiling water and cook following the package instructions.
7. Drain the ravioli in a colander.
8. Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
9. Add the shallots and chopped sage leaves; cook until the butter just begins to brown.
10. Immediately after the butter begins to brown, add the drained ravioli and toss to coat the pasta.
11. Place the ravioli in the center of a large warm Pasta serving platter.
12. Arrange the swordfish around the outer edges of the pasta.
13. Sprinkle the crispy onions and chopped parsley over the pasta and fish.
14. Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.
Spiced Pear Mule
Pear Vodka 1.25 oz
Fresh Lime 1 wedge
Simple Syrup .75 oz
Ginger Beer 2 oz
Fresh Rosemary 1 sprig
Candied Ginger 2 ea
* Add Pear Vodka, squeeze of fresh lime and simple syrup to mixing glass filled with ice. Shake 20x.
* Strain into a Moscow mule mug filled with crushed ice.
* Top with Ginger Beer. Garnish & enjoy!
* Garnish with fresh rosemary, candied ginger or a slice of fresh pear.
* You can use an pear vodka, but we like Grey Goose La Poire vodka.
* If you want to really impress your friends, try making it with crushed ice. You can make crushed ice in a blender.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man arrested after driving himself and victim to sheriff's office following fatal shooting
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop