AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The Augusta Vet Center will hold an open house and resource fair for Veterans Day.
On Wednesday, Nov. 8 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Walton Way office, there will be several resources available focusing on veteran engagement, wellness, and connection.
Participants at the event will include Saratoga Warhorse, Heroes on the Water, Project Healing Waters, therapeutic yoga and Charlie Norwood Veteran Affairs Medical Center.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect