AUGUSTA,Ga (WJBF) - Changes could be in store for a proposed new Logo for Augusta.
As we told you consultants proposing a new city logo to promote three new Augusta festivals this year.
It's a circle in red, a big 'Go', over the words Augusta Georgia.
But the logo is a "no-go." with some commissioners who would rather see it in green.
"Green is what Augusta stands for it needs to be Augusta, I don't think the circle is very good either because the fact you can't even see Augusta in it I think it's a win with the green."
The city is paying the company, First Foundry, 75 thousand dollars to promote the three new festivals as well as develop the the logo.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect