(WJBF) - - America's seniors are facing skyrocketing drug prices and that's according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
A new report shows Medicare is spending significantly more on name-brand drugs, even though fewer seniors are buying those brands.
This report also shows seniors are spending 40 percent more out of pocket for medication and getting fewer prescriptions for their money.
Medicare recipients are either unable or unwilling to pay for name brand drugs.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop