AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - The Aiken County Sheriff's office is looking for a wanted father.
Patrick Frazier is accused of custodial interference.
Investigators say he took his son without permission.
The 9-year-old was found safe, but Frazier is still on the loose.
If you have any information on where he may be please call the sheriff's office at 706-821-1080
Original article below:
The Aiken County Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing child that investigators believe is in danger.
9-year old Jaylen Frazier was reported missing around 1 a.m., Sunday after deputies responded to his mother's home on Church Street in Warrenville.
The mother reported her son missing after receiving several threatening messages from her son's father, 31-year old Patrick Frazier.
Frazier made comments to harm himself and his son.
Deputies have been searching the area and investigators are continuing to search for possible leads to his whereabouts.
North Augusta Public Safety and the Richmond County Sheriff's Office have also been helping in the search to find Jaylen.
Jaylen is described as a black male, brown hair, brown eyes, approximately 4'9 and 100 pounds.
He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, khaki pants and white shoes around 7 p.m., Saturday.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Frazier, charging him with Custodial Interference.
Frazier is described as a black male, with black hair, brown eyes, 6'0 and approximately 195 pounds.
If you have any information, call the Aiken County Sheriff's Office at 1-803-648-6811.
You can also call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect