AUGUSTA, Ga (WJBF) - Richmond County Sheriff's investigators say two people are charged with murder in the disappearance and death of Andrew Cato IV.
23 year old Blaeke Wolfe and 23 year old Devin Stringfield are both charged with murder. Wolfe is also charged with possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
Cato disappeared May 5th after his shift at work. Since then, his family and friends have conducted several searches for him.
Investigators say his body has still not been found.
This is a developing story. Check back with WJBF.com for updates.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Lights of the South a tradition like no other
- Aiken County Animal Shelter Black Friday Event
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect