ALLENDALE, SOUTH CAROLINA (WJBF) - The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is investigating following the shooting death of a 14-year-old in Allendale, South Carolina.
Authorities responded to the 200 block of Bing Street just before 4 p.m. on Saturday, January 19.
"Upon officers arrival, observed a male subject on the ground by a vehicle which was located in the back yard of the residence," officials said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
SLED is investigating at the request of the Allendale Police Department.
We're working to learn the identity of the victim from the Allendale County Coroner's Office.
Have you seen the Augusta Canal...
Electrical fire contained at Center...
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him