(CNN) – How’s this for irony — a man with a tattoo that says “crime pays” has been arrested in Indiana.
Terre Haute Police say Donald Murray led officers on a short chase.
He is charged with Resisting Law Enforcement, Reckless Driving, Possession of Methamphetamine, Maintaining a Common Nuisance and Auto Theft.
Murray was arrested last year — when he led police on another chase.
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Grovetown City Council to hold a special meeting regarding the City’s Emergency Ordinance
- Tough times ahead for event industry during social distancing
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus